PES Canada is looking for a Storekeeper for its Parts Department.
If you are reliable, autonomous, resourceful and that your colleagues appreciate you for your team spirit and your positivism, then you are not rare!
Come and work with our fabulous team in a good mood and with respect. Do not hesitate any longer, come and apply.
- Receive purchase requests, write and issue purchase orders from recurring supply requests;
- Order parts in connection with the management of the parts inventory;
- Organize the transport of special orders as needed;
- Receive packages;
- Carry out transport or pick up urgent parts;
- Take the physical inventory at the end of the financial year;
- Prepare equipment for technicians on a daily basis.
- Master the Office suite (intermediate Excel)
- Have experience related to the position
- Able to manage priorities
- Good negotiator with suppliers
- Be organized, structured
- Sense of initiative
- Perseverance and resourcefulness
- Good interpersonal relationship and ability to work in a team
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a similar position (major asset)
- Driver card: ability to drive a forklift